Greetings from Mongolia... (testing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. Without a doubt you are probably to most remte of any of the subscribers.

May I suggest that you head over to Siberia and dive Lake Baikal. This is one lake I would love to dive. Better hurry because I hear it stays frozen for 4-6 months of the year!

In2Deep,

Please send me an e-mail if you're ever in Beijing on a break, I can always get you into the water at the Blue Zoo Aquarium.

I would be very interested in running a dive trip to Khuvsgul Lake next summer, to coincide with Nadaam. We can arrange to bring everything: tanks, gear, compressor. Do you have any way to organize logistics, i.e. 4W vehicle etc.? Have been to Mongolia before but it's been over 10 years.

Hope to hear from you. Others interested in such a trip should contact me directly at steven@sinoscuba.com.

Hi in2deep,

You are in Mongolia and want to dive in Lake Khuvsgul? That sounds GREAT!
Have to you been to Khuvsgul Lake? You know what? I have never been there, although I am Mongolian. I am planning a trip to Khuvsgul lake during my next trip to home (currently, I am abroad).

Please share with me your diving experiences in Mongolia as I would love to try the same experience.

I know now it is getting colder over there.

Take care,
SaS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom