Greetings from Minnesota...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MN Lakeman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey divers - greetings from COLD water diving country. Hitting a Lake Superior wreck dive this next weekend outside of Duluth - sometimes its a balmy 60 degrees at 60 ft - or sometimes 42! :11: My buddy & I are heading off to WARM waters Oct. 5 to the heralded Roatan, so I'm looking forward to great advise f/ other divers (oh I know -- leave the 7/5 mil suit behind) :wink:

MN Lakeman:
Hey divers - greetings from COLD water diving country. Hitting a Lake Superior wreck dive this next weekend outside of Duluth - sometimes its a balmy 60 degrees at 60 ft - or sometimes 42! :11: My buddy & I are heading off to WARM waters Oct. 5 to the heralded Roatan, so I'm looking forward to great advise f/ other divers (oh I know -- leave the 7/5 mil suit behind) :wink:

Greetings from Matt,

Welcome to Scuba Board my fellow Minnesotan! I hope you enjoy being a member here, there are many nice and helpful scuba divers. It's a great place for divers to meet. How long have you been diving? Take care from Matt. :11:

MN Lakeman:

Cool.... Another person from Minnesota!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one. As you'll see I'm located near the Twin Cities.

I was just mentioning that wreck diving sounds really cool, especially in Lake Superior. But it will probably be a while before I do that since I'm just taking my OWC in September. My 1st OW dive will be in Square Lake. I'm really excited and I've convinced another friend to join me in this great adventure. She is the one that found information about wreck diving in Lake Superior, so that is a goal we are going to work towards. We also plan on taking a trip in early June 2005 to visit her brother in Florida and go diving.

Anyway, welcome.

Pam

greetings from the brainerd lakes area!!! don't forget about the crosby mine pits east of brainerd, if your going to be in the area, let me know, its very clear, good vis and plenty to see!!!

Hey,
Welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here to help you, and don't forget to set your profile! See you around the board..

Cheers,
Jess

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

Heya and welcome to the Scuba Board. This is the perfect place to hang out during a SI... Tons of great information from all different types of divers, and a great place to meet new dive buddies!

YIKES :11: 42f......

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I dive a 1 mil Long in Roatan; want to guard against vibrio infection if I scrap my leg on the ladder. You'll be blown away! Run a Search of Roatan and read on.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome. You'll find plenty of fellow Minnesotans on this forum. There is still plenty of great local diving left this season.

Back
Top Bottom