Greetings from Longwood, Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glugo357:
(snip)
I'm looking forward to the dives at the end of November in Key Largo. Seems that everyone in my OW class is going for the Advance and should be a lot of fun. I'm even bringing the person responsible for me being here, my fiancee Lyz that has been diving for at least 10 years. What a pre-Christmas gift this will be! At least I know what to purchase for X-Mas...more Scuba gear!
Great! We just did the Keys at the beginning of October -- beautiful!! We went to Snapper Ledge (had never heard of it before) with Conch Republic Divers, and I couldn't believe how many fish!! I can't wait to get back down there...

Congrats on your engagement! May you have many years of awesome diving together!

Great to have another Longwood diver in our area. To get familiar with diving you need to dive frequently. Closest place is Blue Springs, Orange City. Good luck to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom