Greetings from Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redaman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Aloha!!

Thought I would give everybody a big ALOHA! from the Big Island.

Here is a pic from my night dive with the Mantas which was <insert expletive here> cool!!

See you all soon!:lotsalove:

Mahalo!

Tom

Attachments

• NVE00002edited.png
    NVE00002edited.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 89
Aloha, Tom! Glad your trip is going great. That picture is awesome. We will see you when you get back,

Rick

Aswome photo hope you are having fun down there on the big island.

Very cool... sounds like a blast!

Have fun! Don't forget a shore dive to two step! Also, contact Big Island Divers and book the Black Water dive. You won't regret it.

Have fun! Don't forget a shore dive to two step! Also, contact Big Island Divers and book the Black Water dive. You won't regret it.

Blackwater is on Friday night after another Manta Ray dive.... the DM agrees with you and says "you gotta take pictures because that's the only way to explain what you see at Blackwater."

So, I am looking forward to that and also a trip to "Suckemup" :confused: but I guess the resident White Tip Shark lives there... looking forward to that dive as well.

Haven't heard about two step.... where abouts is that??

Well, the Blackwater dive is, how do I put it?, Interesting? Cool!, Swimming around with all the Pelagic Invertebrate was quite an experience. It's a whole different experience than diving with the Mantas, but still pretty cool none the less.

Time for me to come home. From Blackwater, to Coldwater... brrrr!! I will miss the :palmtree:

C-ya!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom