Greetings from eastern Washington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Recently new to here so I thought I'd drop in. Looking for new dive buddies from around Washington and any dive contacts, in general. Always looking for some new sites and new adventures underwater. If you're interested, let me know! :D

Welcome to SB! There are a few Spokane SBers . . . Rick Inman is one of them, and my guess is he'll show up here sooner or later.

There are a LOT of us in the Puget Sound area, so if you head over our way, give a shout and you should pretty easily be able to find somebody to dive with.

Welcome to SB! There are a few Spokane SBers . . . Rick Inman is one of them, and my guess is he'll show up here sooner or later.

Yup. Welcome!

Check out our local dive club www.InlandNWDivers.com. The site is not so good, and we plan on updating it soon, but you'll find local dive sites, and a schedule of our weekly dives. Several of us are headed to Lake Pend Orielle this weekend for 4 days of camping and diving (I'm sure we'll hit the train wreck). Theres about 40 divers in the group (not all of them show up every week :D), and experience ranges from brand new to full trimix, OW divers to tech instructors.

PM me, email or call me on my cell listed on the site if you ever want to dive!

Rick

Back
Top Bottom