Greetings from a Texas Transplant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Since I'll be moving to Seattle sometime next month, I thought I'd swing by here and introduce myself really quickly. I'll be going to the University of Washington for medical school in my spare time, but most of the time I'll be diving :) I'll be looking for a few new dive buddies to show me around the local dive spots, so if you don't mind a Texan tagging along, drop me a line. Thanks

Scott
NAUI Divemaster
UT Longhorn (and soon to be UW Husky)

Howdy Scott ...

Drop me a line when you get here ... I'd be happy to show you around.

For that matter, if you're an active DM, I might even be able to help you hook up with a shop ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Just a sidenote: he's only there on loan -- we want him back after graduation :D

Welcome to the PNW, ummm... it is uh... tradition for all new seatlites to bring some zegenbach to their first dive in the sound.... :D Eat all the Tex-mex, BBQ, and Amy's you can....they don't have it here.
-fellow displaced Texan

Hey there!! We can always use more divers in the area.... especially people that are really into it. Your going to be in Seattle, and I'm a bit farther North, but we have some good dive sites up here too... So give me a shout when you get into town. Definetley let Bob show ya around too.. Never been diving with him personally, but I haven't heard anything bad about him yet.

Whats with Texas sending us all the good ones?? Ya'll need to start a support group or something here... I think that you would have a lot of members!!

Take it easy... and welcome to the PNW!!!

K

I have personal dive experience with Bob.. I agree definately dive with him.
Let us know when you get to Seattle.
We love showing our dive sites off to Texans even if they are only here on loan.

Y'all keep taking me to alki cove! j/k I agree, I dove with bob last week, had a blast.

Kayla:
Whats with Texas sending us all the good ones??

We haven't sent ALL the good ones, yet... :winky:

ScubaTexan:
We haven't sent ALL the good ones, yet... :winky:

This is true Ken, I haven't convinced you to move out here yet.... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom