Greenville SC Disscussion Forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quetzal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We have an new discussion forum up here in Greenville courtesy of sharkbait.
http://www.scubadownunder.com/Default.aspx?tabid=320
Look under Discussions!
Check it out and more importantly post something even an introduction. Especially spearfishermen in the area.
Allen

Is this the forum or do I need to go elsewhere? I'm internet chaallenged. Anyway, I'm Chris from Taylors. I'm Open Water, Nitrox and after Sat night, Advanced, night, nav certified. I dive out of the Bermuda Triangle shop. I have never been diving anywhere except Jocassee, but next week I am going to Playa Del Carmen and plan to take my gear and dive there at least once (4 day trip). Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

dolphinfan:
Is this the forum or do I need to go elsewhere? I'm internet chaallenged. Anyway, I'm Chris from Taylors. I'm Open Water, Nitrox and after Sat night, Advanced, night, nav certified. I dive out of the Bermuda Triangle shop. I have never been diving anywhere except Jocassee, but next week I am going to Playa Del Carmen and plan to take my gear and dive there at least once (4 day trip). Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
HEY CHRIS I DOVE W/ YOU SAT. I'LL BE ON THE SAME NIGHT DIVE SAT. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COUPLE MORE DIVES BEFORE THE 2 NIGHT DIVES. ARE YOU UP TO IT OR HAVE THE TIME? I WANT TO DO 4 DIVES BEFORE THE CLASS AND 6 DIVES SUNDAY.
OH YEAH THE OTHER FORUM YOU NEED TO CLICK BELOW
http://www.scubadownunder.com/Default.aspx?tabid=320
Look under Discussions!
ALLEN

Back
Top Bottom