Greater Vancouver Area Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like West Coast Wolf Eels; however, I feel it is too vague. British Columbia Wolf Eels just doesn't have the same ring.

British Columbia Blackfish? (Blackfish is a name used by a lot of older local fishermen for Orcas.)
BC Bottom Chummers? (I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.)

Lots of great ideas! How about we just think of as many as we can for the next few days and see what happens...

Now, like I said, I'm not very creative, so don't laugh if I am able to come up with an idea! :wink:

Vancouver Scubaddicts

???

oooh how about Pacific Southwest Scubaddicts! That'd really show all those people who said to just join the PNW Orca bait! :) Almost has a tropical ring to it!!!

We could also use "Southern BC" something...

Southern BC Bottom Timers
BC Hoovers
BC Gas Breathers
Buoyancy Control Masters
Southern BC Free Ascenders

My vote is for BC LUMPSUCKERS
Come on guys don't take yourselves too seriously. That's for your neighbors down south to do. :wink:

Think back to advertising 101- a name has to be remembered.

You're right, we're looking for the PERFECT name :)
How come so many of your names "suck" (don't take offence yet...)

BC "Hoovers"
Lumb"suckers"
"gas breathers"

Hmmmmmmmm...looks like a theme! Are you trying to sabbotage your Canadian friends into a "sucky" name??? :laugh:

OE2X:
Southern BC Bottom Timers
BC Hoovers
BC Gas Breathers
Buoyancy Control Masters
Southern BC Free Ascenders

My vote is for BC LUMPSUCKERS
Come on guys don't take yourselves too seriously. That's for your neighbors down south to do. :wink:

Think back to advertising 101- a name has to be remembered.

Nah, I just like breathing your nice clean air - preferably with about 11% more O2 added. :wink:

I'd have to offer up the Vancouver Scuba Frogs. Have you guys seen my "Scuba Frog" luggage tags? Would make a great logo, too. Or perhaps, the "Vancouver Scuba Fish", and we can all get those cool Scuba Fish car decals! Or maybe: Team Narcosis?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom