Greater Vancouver Area Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubandrea:
Thanks for putting your names down!!! Now, tell your friends too!
icosm14.gif
Andrea

I've got a friend and dive buddy who'll be in, too. I sent him a link to SB but I' don't think he's on, yet. He recently got himself a sweet drysuit pkg from Ocean Pro...... :wink: Count him in, too!

Was that George who just got the suit last night? If it was, I was at the shop at the time. He should be happy in his new suit. If not, hopefully he'll find his way here too.

scubandrea:
SB Members in so far:
Scubandrea
03.gif
, GasGirl, Spawn of Zena, Kalekainxx, BCSean, Nessum, DeepDiverBC, Kazinvan, SeanQ, LighteningFish, Scubachris82, RTBCAT, 69_Jeremy_69, OE2X, Daryl Morse & Jason McK.

Technically I'm in Vancouver Island and not Vancouver. I'll join the club though. :D

Like I said above, we're not picky!!! That makes one Vancouver Islander, one American and one "green" diver :)

SeanQ:
Technically I'm in Vancouver Island and not Vancouver. I'll join the club though. :D

scubandrea:
Like I said above, we're not picky!!! That makes one Vancouver Islander, one American and one "green" diver :)

No exclusivity to this club - you'll take anyone now that you leave the door open to a Yank. :wink:

OE2X:
No exclusivity to this club - you'll take anyone now that you leave the door open to a Yank. :wink:

In my personal opinion I am happy to take any diver into this club as long as they don't mind the focus being dive sites located in and around Vancouver and Vancouver Island.

BTW you also have to drink Canadian beer talk about hockey and say Eh a lot. :wink:

I found two wolfies on Vancouver Island on the weekend (Madrona Point). What great diving you Islanders have!

My friend, George, is picking up his new drysuit on Thursday, and looking to get it wet this Sat. Is there a dive site chosen yet?

After traveling and working for most of the past 9 months... I'm back in town and ready to dive again... if there's a club, I'd be interested as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom