Greater Vancouver Area Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubandrea:
You bet!!! You took me into your club! We dove together at Alki back in November...

You are more than welcome to come up anytime! :)

Andrea

Thank you and you are more than welcome to come down any time and join us. It was our pleasure.

Thanks for keeping the gate the open for me...

kalekainxx:
Great dive today. Thanks Andrea for organizing.

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Where did you go and how was the vis?

So I don't hijack this thread again I am going to move it to a new location.

To talk about Andrea's Saturday dive and the possibility of doing more like it go to this link.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=951054#post951054

BTW I think there are now 12 interested in a new forum.

gdi,

i have that book!!!

Hi Everyone,

So far, we have 16 which is getting very close to the 20-25 we need for our own club. Obviously by the number of views this post has had, the interest is out there! Now if we could only get just a few more people to say "I'M IN" I know this group will be a hit!

SB Members in so far:
Scubandrea
03.gif
, GasGirl, Spawn of Zena, Kalekainxx, BCSean, Nessum, DeepDiverBC, Kazinvan, SeanQ, LighteningFish, Scubachris82, RTBCAT, 69_Jeremy_69, OE2X, Daryl Morse & Jason McK.

Thanks for putting your names down!!! Now, tell your friends too!
icosm14.gif

A bunch of us from Ocean Pro Divers are heading to Hornby Island this weekend, but... I will certainly be looking to dive February 19th or 20th.
Anyone have any suggestions on where and when???

Andrea

Back
Top Bottom