Greater Vancouver Area Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IDC is a great shop, but I'd also have to say give OceanPro a shot. That's the shop I deal with regularily and the people are great. Class prices are pretty damn good too. Feel free to PM/email me if you want more details.

Thanks to all 11 of you who have shown interest! We're getting close :wink:

gasgirl:
I agree wholeheartedly with Nessum. We just took our Nitrox course at IDC and it was a lot of fun. I can't say enough good things about our instructor, Van. In fact, we were thinking of doing our rescue course at IDC if he was teaching it... deepdiverbc, are you interested?

Thanks for referring a specific instructor I will note the name. Right now I have a lot on the go with a dive trip in two weeks but would like to take my rescue course fairly soon. It would also be nice to find a shop closer to Langely but I would be willing to travel to Van if the instructor was worth the trip.

Most people like the shop they deal with. I'll throw a plug in for BC Dive Adventures (4th Ave @ Fir) - near Granville Island. Great instructors and great rental gear.

Mike

And now, back to the subject this thread is really about!....

Those of you who are up for a dive tomorrow, send me an email and we will
work out the details. I was thinking of diving Lookout Point, but I'm open to
suggestions!

Andrea
scubandrea@shaw.ca

Would you take a Yankee into your club? I wouldn't want to pollute the waters. :wink:

Andrea - great idea about the club. I'd come up for some diving if you all will have me.

So far the best diving in the NW that I've done is without a doubt in BC. The Pugster and I can't wait to go back to Port Hardy. That's some of the finest diving I've done anywhere in the world. Forgot to mention that BC has some nicest people anywhere around as well.

You bet!!! You took me into your club! We dove together at Alki back in November...

You are more than welcome to come up anytime! :)

Andrea

OE2X:
Would you take a Yankee into your club? I wouldn't want to pollute the waters. :wink:

Andrea - great idea about the club. I'd come up for some diving if you all will have me.

So far the best diving in the NW that I've done is without a doubt in BC. The Pugster and I can't wait to go back to Port Hardy. That's some of the finest diving I've done anywhere in the world. Forgot to mention that BC has some nicest people anywhere around as well.

OE2X:

Ok but you'll have to read the Book

" How To Be a Canadian? (Even if you already are one)"
You'll recognize it by the dinner plate setting with a Tim Horton Donut on it.

I love diving the Pac NW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom