Greater Vancouver Area Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckedDiver:
Very few things in life worth giving up Guiness for. Hey Wolf_Eel I hear the Gulf Stream calling!

You are right, there are few things in life worth giving up guiness for.
Maybe crawling into a tub of hot soapy water with a warrior princess
and her saucy side kick might be one.

I hear the USS President Coolidge calling, next year Procom diving is
running a trip to Vanuatu to dive the Coolidge and it looks like I'm
one of the guides. Yahoo!

Wolf_eel:

Take me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :11ztongue
Oh, and stay out of that tub you dirty eel!

Wolf_eel:

Get your own sidekick....this one's mine!

:wink:

Wolf_eel:

Guiness vrs hot tub with a warrior princess and her saucy side kick? Why not have them both! I'd hate to choose between the good things in life!

Being a guide? How did you swing this?

WreckedDiver:
Guiness vrs hot tub with a warrior princess and her saucy side kick? Why not have them both! I'd hate to choose between the good things in life!

Being a guide? How did you swing this?

Well since I already have 150 dives on the wreck and my old friend Rob
is putting the trip together it's only natural he'd ask me to guide.
Wanna come? Looks like a week in Espiritu Santo diving the Coolidge
and a week in Cook Islands doing whatever.

And you are so right why chose between the good things in life!

Unless of course you suffer from Zenaphobia.

Wolf_eel:
Well since I already have 150 dives on the wreck and my old friend Rob
is putting the trip together it's only natural he'd ask me to guide.
Wanna come? Looks like a week in Espiritu Santo diving the Coolidge
and a week in Cook Islands doing whatever.

And you are so right why chose between the good things in life!

Unless of course you suffer from Zenaphobia.

Wanna come? Yes, maybe! Who all you got going? Is it OPD related?

Why don't you come to the next UASBC meeting and tell me more about it? May 25, 7:30 pm Vancouver Maritime Museum. The topic is trails on Vancouver Island west coast. Sounds like a very different type of topic as opposed to wrecks and tropical fish.

Zenaphobia? Hey I liked the Zena show, I was always hoping they would show more though.

Hey Wolf Eel!

What do you think is the likelyhood of getting an event like the treasure hunt that just happened down in the States to happen up here? Do you think enough dive shops and water related sports shops and clubs would come on board?

Side issue Dacor rebuild parts for Guiness? I should fix my regs before they explode underwater!

WreckedDiver:
Hey Wolf Eel!

What do you think is the likelyhood of getting an event like the treasure hunt that just happened down in the States to happen up here? Do you think enough dive shops and water related sports shops and clubs would come on board?

Side issue Dacor rebuild parts for Guiness? I should fix my regs before they explode underwater!

It might be possible to put together an event like the treasure hunt up here. Might be something for the DIABC or the UCBC to look at.

Rob has the same Dacor regs that you have. I keep telling him that parts are running out and it's time to invest in new regs.
We used Apeks in Norway they were awesome.
I've got enough new parts at the store to overhaul yours if you want to send it down there for a rebuild. It would be in trade for cash though not Guiness since I'm on company time. Dive and Sea Sports can also do them for you. If you need somthing specific from my old samples yah that might work for a trade for Guiness.

Wolf_eel:
It might be possible to put together an event like the treasure hunt up here. Might be something for the DIABC or the UCBC to look at.

Rob has the same Dacor regs that you have. I keep telling him that parts are running out and it's time to invest in new regs.
We used Apeks in Norway they were awesome.
I've got enough new parts at the store to overhaul yours if you want to send it down there for a rebuild. It would be in trade for cash though not Guiness since I'm on company time. Dive and Sea Sports can also do them for you. If you need somthing specific from my old samples yah that might work for a trade for Guiness.

See I knew I liked Rob, he knows Dacor was the smhit! I agree Apex are sweet regs and first stages, but I'm a cheap bass turd and really love my Dacor's. Do you have a boot cover for a Dacor reg in your old samples? I switched mine to make a reg set for a shops reg set and never took it back. I'll take my Dacor apart and make a list of what looks crappy sometime.

So are you making the UASBC meeting and you can tell me more about the trip? I'll buy the first round of Guiness.

Underwater Council of BC okay but who is DIABC?

WreckedDiver:
See I knew I liked Rob, he knows Dacor was the smhit! I agree Apex are sweet regs and first stages, but I'm a cheap bass turd and really love my Dacor's. Do you have a boot cover for a Dacor reg in your old samples? I switched mine to make a reg set for a shops reg set and never took it back. I'll take my Dacor apart and make a list of what looks crappy sometime.

So are you making the UASBC meeting and you can tell me more about the trip? I'll buy the first round of Guiness.

Underwater Council of BC okay but who is DIABC?

Dive Industry Association of BC, and I don't have a boot cover,
all my samples were the newer version, there is only one thing better than a pint of Guiness and that's a free Guiness, a tempting offer but I can't to make the UASBC meeting it's just to far.

Back
Top Bottom