Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, come on... the guy just got back from a funeral... AND.... he has no dive gear. Let's cut him some slack

You are kidding right? Let's not forget you are the one that sold his stuff! Have you turned in the insurance claim?

Missdirected:
You are kidding right? Let's not forget you are the one that sold his stuff! Have you turned in the insurance claim?

Not until I get positive feedback from the buyer

careful, if you don't leave people postive feedback on ebay, they'll leave crappy feedback on you.

mind if i join the madness im new to diving and yall look like a fun lil bunch and quite commical if i might add lol take care all getting ready to go to paradise springs wed.

mrferrit:
mind if i join the madness im new to diving and yall look like a fun lil bunch and quite commical if i might add lol take care all getting ready to go to paradise springs wed.

Welcome!
Most of us are a fun bunch (Except for Skink :D [Skink, are you out there to defend?])

Ah, a tow boat dispatcher... frogman_5 are you taking notice?

I think there are some threads around about Paradise Springs, but I haven't been in a spring in 18 years (other than Wikki for son's dive class)
===

come in, sit back and take your shoes off... wait... don't take your shoes off

yup yup i have been reading about you guys and the boats alot of people frown on me and others praise. ill be sure to let every one know how it goes. also sometimes need a buddy if anyone is ever availabe tuesdays and wed.
what are shoes its flippers or feet here

mrferrit:
yup yup i have been reading about you guys and the boats alot of people frown on me and others praise. ill be sure to let every one know how it goes. also sometimes need a buddy if anyone is ever availabe tuesdays and wed.
what are shoes its flippers or feet here
Welcome ... my name is Kim .. Tampa area diver ..... another weekday diver .... How do you guys do that :wink:
Kim P

CoolTech:
Welcome!
Most of us are a fun bunch (Except for Skink :D [Skink, are you out there to defend?])

Now wait just a darn minute. I've been accused of a lot of things in my day, but not being any fun? That is a new low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom