Greater Tampa Bay Area XI 3/22/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ean in a deep james earl jones voice says "MISSD....MISSD, I AM YOUR FAATHER MISSD" followed by darth vader inhale and exhale. Oh, I crack my self up :rofl3:

Missd, I would love to ride with you guys, but I need to stop at Down town disney on the way home (assuming we pass there on the way out) so I'll have to pass this time, but thank you so much for the offer.:369:

Ean, I found a smilly for floyd :fro: .

Missdirected:
Astro, pm El Orans, he will be able to tell you why that is.

El was the next person I was going to contact if this didn't turn up anything. BTW, do the rest of you see the trader rating at the top of each post, or is it just me?

Are you out of the pokey?

Well, that depends! I'm a little bit in the the "dog house" with the wife right now - I spent the last week or so camping and generally screwing off, instead of fixing that problem under the kitchen sink! A few years ago the garbage disposal developed a small leak that I promptly fixed, but, it caused the wood in the bottom of the cabinet to warp and now nothing will stand-up in there. I've been saying I'd replace that "next weekend" for about 104 weekends and the topic came up again right before I left for camping.... Maybe I should stop screwing off playing on the internet and go fix it now....

People, ScubaPolly and Packman are coming to dive in a couple of weeks. We have already booked some dives with Captain Ty, we have one space left if anyone is interested in it.

The main reason for this post though is to let you know I am going to plan some sort of gathering for that weekend (4/6). Maybe something at my place after diving, if some others go out. I dunno. Just wanted to get it out there for now. :D Hope all of you come.

Missdirected:
U guy's coming tomorrow?
We where thinking about it, it looks like it will be a 3hrs drive and then a work-out to get to the spot, is that right?

just a side note MissD, We just had the boat out and it is running great, its all most that time again...

I'll be there tomorrow at Blue Springs Park at 8am. I'll be in a black Ford dually 4 door.

Can someone send me a PM with your cell # in case we don'[t find each other at the parking lot.
Matt

Wish i could make it out there....but i'm finishing up my Advanced Open Water dives tomorrow morning......

I am going out to Crystal River on Sunday with a couple friends.....if anyone is interested then let me know and i'll get the final times and everything tomorrow and let you know.....

Gregg

bigsmac:
I'll be there tomorrow at Blue Springs Park at 8am. I'll be in a black Ford dually 4 door.

Can someone send me a PM with your cell # in case we don'[t find each other at the parking lot.
Matt

PM sent. I will be in the convertible M3. John, not that much of a work-out. Come on, it will be a good day. U owe it to yourself after this long dry spell :w-t-f:

TampaUSMC, already blowing us off, eh :shakehead
:wink:

Missdirected:
John, not that much of a work-out. Come on, it will be a good day. U owe it to yourself after this long dry spell :w-t-f:
We are going to try to make it there @8AM but, do you know what its like to get two women out of the house @ 5am? :10: :blinking: :no
We'll be lucky to make it there by noon...:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom