Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the next meet and greet?

MissD is setting things up. She should be posting the time and place soon. :palmtree: Bob

When is the next meet and greet?

Heya Joe, I should get to this in the next day or two. I wasn't feeling very good today so I haven't been on the computer much. Anywhoozle, just make sure you are there! :D

Heya Joe, I should get to this in the next day or two. I wasn't feeling very good today so I haven't been on the computer much. Anywhoozle, just make sure you are there! :D

I will be there, but I will have to stand in the shadows just like I do here!! :rofl3:

Who knows I might drag a few people along with me.... they are further in the shadows than me!! :D

Joe

I will be there, but I will have to stand in the shadows just like I do here!! :rofl3:

Who knows I might drag a few people along with me.... they are further in the shadows than me!! :D

Joe

Oh trust me, I know about all y'all lurkers. I tell people you guys are there, all the time, watching us. No one believes me though... :wink:

We're not really here...

Oceandvr - You saw a lobster? :shocked2: Please say it had eggs and is putting them all over the reef ;-)

Oceandvr - You saw a lobster? :shocked2: Please say it had eggs and is putting them all over the reef ;-)

Actually, there were two under the ledge and I don't know if either was ripe or not, couldn't tell since they were wedged in. I hope they're populating the area, that'd be sweet. I didn't even take their picture since I was so busy looking for a particular sponge (my dive buddy may have though - I'll have to check). Of course when I was back on the boat I realized that I missed a nice opportunity, but I've seen them out in the Gulf before...closer to St. Pete.

Actually, there were two under the ledge and I don't know if either was ripe or not, couldn't tell since they were wedged in. I hope they're populating the area, that'd be sweet. I didn't even take their picture since I was so busy looking for a particular sponge (my dive buddy may have though - I'll have to check). Of course when I was back on the boat I realized that I missed a nice opportunity, but I've seen them out in the Gulf before...closer to St. Pete.

Fingers crossed. You know I have only ever saw one out here in ten years of diving! :shocked2: Anyway, hopefully those two were hooking up :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom