Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from Hialeah. My cousin came out of her brain surgery fien. Doctor said he removed all of the tumor. :D

Great news -I wish her a speedy recovery! :)

Man, I am dying to get back in the water but I have some busy weeks coming up.
Another family reunion this weekend
My daughter's baby shower next weekend
My son's baby shower the weekend after that.
These kids are wearing me out..:wink:
By Christmas I will have 4 grandchildren.:D
I need to see if I can get out one day during the week, I guess.

4 grankids... I think I'm going to pass out :wink:

SkimFisher - I love your sig! It is a pet-peeve of mine when people say "I dove". It is even on t-shirts now... "I Dove The Big O". There is a fella here on the board, Walter, don't get him started on the dive/dove thing... :wink:

SkimFisher - I love your sig! It is a pet-peeve of mine when people say "I dove". It is even on t-shirts now... "I Dove The Big O". There is a fella here on the board, Walter, don't get him started on the dive/dove thing... :wink:

You're going to pass out???:rofl3:
Just when I finally have financial freedom, they go and give me grandkids!:baby::baby::baby::baby:. Now more of my diving $$$$$ will be going to birthday presents and Christmas. Not to mention that I send my grandkids a greetting card for EVERY holdiay (even the 4th of July and such) with money. I'm going to have to get more clients!!!!!!!!!

:D Thanks. That was the first scolding I received from an old salt when I first expressed an interest in diving. :kicknut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom