Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to consider Youtube or a similiar service. On my website, Rather than encode videos in mac and win formats, we now upload everything to Youtube, which everyone regardless of platform, can see.

I know this is way off topic but I just wanted to share my joy.
As some of you may have notice I am a mother of two "Airman" one of them is actually a daughter. Tonight she flew in from her base in Nebraska. She recently came from being deployed in the desert. My joy is not just that she came back safe but also that she has come to her 'home base'(house she grew up at) she came home with her 2yr old son. And for the first time I had both my grandchildren with me at the same time. This is a joy that only a grandparent can understand. Just thought I'd share this with my scubaboard family.:):):):)

After too many months out of the water, the good folks at Moffitt have given me the thumbs-up to dive! I need an easy, no-sweat dive (lugging tanks is still a bit much). I'm not sure that I can handle being banged around in a boat as yet, so I'm thinking a nice easy float down a spring. Rainbow perhaps? Haven't been there in years - is it still a nice, relaxing float? Any other ideas? Weekdays is best for me - I hate the crowds on weekends...

After too many months out of the water, the good folks at Moffitt have given me the thumbs-up to dive! I need an easy, no-sweat dive (lugging tanks is still a bit much). I'm not sure that I can handle being banged around in a boat as yet, so I'm thinking a nice easy float down a spring. Rainbow perhaps? Haven't been there in years - is it still a nice, relaxing float? Any other ideas? Weekdays is best for me - I hate the crowds on weekends...

I'd think that is your best bet there Chris is a spring. EANDiver and several others hit the springs often. I'm sure they'll be on later. Glad you are back to diving and living life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom