Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I trust this shady group with my wife? Please...:mooner:

:rofl3: Maybe not the others but me :angel:

Hey all, I stickied the next Meet&Greet. Please have a look at it and see what ya think.

Dove and fished a ledge about 18 miles offshore of Anna Maria Island in 70' of water.

Water was blue and clear with 30 - 40 of viz.
Water temp was 60 degrees.

While fishing we caught a 6' tiger shark. The shark came right up to the boat on 3 separate occassions. This was the 1st tiger shark I have ever seen. Got a short video clip on my site. Click on the "Click here to view a video on the shark circling the boat."

Bull Shark Ledge, Bradenton

There are plenty of other interesting stuff here. Feel free to check it out. I should have the Firefox and Safari issues fixed now. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Dove and fished a ledge about 18 miles offshore of Anna Maria Island in 70' of water.

While fishing we caught a 6' tiger shark. The shark came right up to the boat on 3 separate occassions. This was the 1st tiger shark I have ever seen. Got a short video clip on my site. Click on the "Click here to view a video on the shark circling the boat."

There are plenty of other interesting stuff here. Feel free to check it out. I should have the Firefox and Safari issues fixed now. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Oh mama, I need to go diving! Thanks for the post. :thumbs-up

The video is not working for me though :sad: Anyone else having problems with the video?

Click on Bull Shark Ledge, Bradenton to get to the correct page on my site. Click the "Click here to view a video on the shark circling the boat." link on that page to view the video. The video is .wmv format. You will either need a plug-in or window media player.

Nice video. That had to be pretty bad ass.

Great vid!:)

Awesome vid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom