Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I will be in Halloman Air Force Base in New Mexico (area 51).

Sorry to break this to you, but Area 51 is in Nevada (north of Las Vegas) near Nellis Air Force base. It's east of the Nevada Test Site where they used to do the atomic tests back in the 1950's and later the underground nuclear tests until the early 1990's. Shhh! Don't tell anyone where it is, it's a secret!

Sorry, my inner geek came out. Have a great trip and enjoy the time with your airman.

Going to spend time with my baby before the Air Force sends him off to Okinawa Japan for 4 years.

We will give you a pass for something so special as that. This is your one and only pass. Use it wisely! :rofl3:

Sorry to break this to you, but Area 51 is in Nevada (north of Las Vegas) near Nellis Air Force base. It's east of the Nevada Test Site where they used to do the atomic tests back in the 1950's and later the underground nuclear tests until the early 1990's. Shhh! Don't tell anyone where it is, it's a secret!

Sorry, my inner geek came out. Have a great trip and enjoy the time with your airman.
My mistake. But I CAN TELL you that a lot of the scense from the movier transformer 2 were filmed on Hallomen AFB. MY son saw some of it.

FINALLY!!!

Last week the Keys, andthis week we are moving.

Tara and I have rented out the house in Atlanta. We are leaving in a few hours to get the majority of our stuff.

It will be a nice change after 16 months to have some of our furniture here.

A few pics from the last week.

PICT0518Medium.jpg

PICT0503Medium.jpg

PICT0479Medium.jpg

PICT0462Medium.jpg

PICT0457Medium.jpg

PICT0442Large.jpg

PICT0383Medium.jpg

PICT0240Medium.jpg

PICT0197LargeMedium-1.jpg

Going to spend time with my baby before the Air Force sends him off to Okinawa Japan for 4 years.

You need to visit him in Okinawa too. The reefs there are beautiful.

Jay,

Looks like the viz was good and the pics are great. Can't wait to get back down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom