Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because you gave him some of those apples isn't it? You have him seeing things already.

Neat looking little fish.:coffee:

I plead the 5th. :wink:

Been a non-smoker 5 years today... Congrats to me! :)

:wave:

John, the tat is okay. Would have been better if the wreck was the Sheridan!:D And please tell me you did not say it was too cold to dive. :shocked2:

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Wow, you guys are doing good, Id be lucky if it was 15 min since my last cigg :depressed:

I was the same way and then the Dr. told me if I didn't quit I wouldn't get to see my kids graduate from high school. Scared the hell out of me and a week later I smoked my last one. Did it cold turkey. It was by no means easy but sooooo worth it.

I've been a non-smoker for over 25 years now. :D I used to smoke a pack a day during the summer months between 8th grade and the start of High School. That was the day and age when it was "cool" :cool2: . Once sports :football: started back up, all of us "cool" :cool2: guys were coughing :crazyeye: and puking due to the smokes. I don't know they do it. :wink:

Power to the quiters.

I was a 3 pack a day smoker for about 15 years. The Dr. asked if I ever got short of breath and I said yes because I'm fat and she told me that it was because the lower half of my lungs would no longer transfer air so I would only get half of what a normal person got. I am pleased to say that as of my last physical my body has healed itself and it looks like I have never smoked. WOOHOO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom