Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past weekend I had the pleasure of diving with some good friends, III and ScubaAnn, along with their friend Chris. On the way home Chris insisted I go through my Humann book and find a black fish, prolly a grouper, w/ white dots on it. Seems Humann must have missed a fish because none in the book were the one Chris was describing.

Well I received a pm from Chris today asking me to post this fish of his - he had found it and wanted all to know that he was not crazy. So here are the pics Chris provided me:

Htshayes:

Anyone else notice this fish is dark brown with an orangish yellow tail :confused::rofl2::sprint::burnout:

Ann - see page 155 of your book

I just got a new tattoo (started) its only half done, the artist said a nother hour and half should do it, let me know what you think.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Very nice.
What kind of pricing is everyone getting for ink? Pondering about getting one.

Nice Ink. That looks real sweet. Where did you get it done? I believe the going rate for ink is around $100 an hour. Worth every penny for quality ink.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of diving with some good friends, III and ScubaAnn, along with their friend Chris. On the way home Chris insisted I go through my Humann book and find a black fish, prolly a grouper, w/ white dots on it. Seems Humann must have missed a fish because none in the book were the one Chris was describing.

Well I received a pm from Chris today asking me to post this fish of his - he had found it and wanted all to know that he was not crazy. So here are the pics Chris provided me:

Anyone else notice this fish is dark brown with an orangish yellow tail :confused::rofl2::sprint::burnout:

Ann - see page 155 of your book

It's because you gave him some of those apples isn't it? You have him seeing things already.

Neat looking little fish.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom