Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just made it back from Boston, Where would you like to dive? Did Johnny get the package I sent him?

Scott5644:
I just made it back from Boston, Where would you like to dive? Did Johnny get the package I sent him?

Yup, he got it last night. Thanks a bunch :D I don't care where we dive really, just not the spring. :blush: Should we see if one of the boats is going out?

Missdirected:
Yup, he got it last night. Thanks a bunch :D I don't care where we dive really, just not the spring. :blush: Should we see if one of the boats is going out?

Sounds good. Does Capt. Ty have his schedule up yet? Seas 2-3 feet inside of 20 miles, 3-5 feet outside 20 miles

Scott5644:
Sounds good. Does Capt. Ty have his schedule up yet? Seas 2-3 feet inside of 20 miles, 3-5 feet outside 20 miles

No schedule yet. I will find his thread and send him a pm. Sunday good for you or Saturday afternoon? Reason being, Johnny is not here until Saturday 10:30 a.m. :D

Okay, trying to get him to start coming over here, so he might know what we are thinking. Anyway, he said he would let us know tomorrow.

Hi guys, Jordan Here in Gulfport (st. pete). I just had lasik done but ill be up for some diving in the new year. my tel is 727 417 9818. Also if anyone knows of any youth organizations that need a DM volunteer in the area let me know. Ive been overseas with the army for the last year or so but used to be very involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters as well as other youth stuff and would like to get back into it in a diving capacity. Thanks and lets get wet!!

Jordan

Scuba-Jay:
Hi guys, Jordan Here in Gulfport (st. pete). I just had lasik done but ill be up for some diving in the new year. my tel is 727 417 9818. Also if anyone knows of any youth organizations that need a DM volunteer in the area let me know. Ive been overseas with the army for the last year or so but used to be very involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters as well as other youth stuff and would like to get back into it in a diving capacity. Thanks and lets get wet!!

Jordan

Try contacting Scuba Scouts, (727) 787- 4488 (http://scubascouts.org). I can't think of the group director's name at the moment, but they could probably use your help. A few of us Fish & Wildlife divers did some rescue training with them a while back, which included a Coast Guard rescue demonstration - it was pretty cool. They're a great youth organization.

Missdirected:
No schedule yet. I will find his thread and send him a pm. Sunday good for you or Saturday afternoon? Reason being, Johnny is not here until Saturday 10:30 a.m. :D

I'm up for either day. Which ever day has the best conditions.

Scott5644:
I'm up for either day. Which ever day has the best conditions.

Looks like Saturday would be the best. That would have to be Saturday afternoon for us. Hopefully TY can do a noon or 1 p.m. trip.

Tech good idea about a new thread. I will do that now.

Jay, keep an eye on the Tampa threads. I would say we are always diving but lately it has been we are always trying to dive :wink:

Tech... here is for your pics :chair: I would give you the kicknut fella but that is for Narcosis :) :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom