Greater Tampa Area VIII started 11/10/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Run...................!:rofl3:
That's right, baby!

I got my pooka beads on, and they are loose around my neck. I currently weigh less than anyone from the board has ever seen me, and by the time we have a get-together, I'll weigh even less...

I'm on the Captain Morgan Diet! Drink enough so you forget to eat diet! :14:

THANKS So much for the reply. I am considering this. I need to look in to location. Can you give a few more details (i.e address), so that I can look in to how far from the Convention Center I'll have to travel. As far as diving more than likely just a 2 tank dive, any diving is cool considering everything's so cold in Ohio right now.. and I'm not spending the money yet for dry suits for my husband and I. Thanks again. ALSO... MISSDIRECTED... may look for a buddy then thanks for the offer.

heatherohio:
THANKS So much for the reply. I am considering this. I need to look in to location. Can you give a few more details (i.e address), so that I can look in to how far from the Convention Center I'll have to travel. As far as diving more than likely just a 2 tank dive, any diving is cool considering everything's so cold in Ohio right now.. and I'm not spending the money yet for dry suits for my husband and I. Thanks again. ALSO... MISSDIRECTED... may look for a buddy then thanks for the offer.

I am assuming you won't have a car? Go with tanks-a-lot then. They will be the closest. Here is Ben's website http://www.tanksalotdivecharters.com/

Carried over from :hijack: thread:

Started off discussing new charter boat and captain TY:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missdirected
Spoke to Ty a bit ago. He said he isn't going out tomorrow but has a trip planned for Saturday morning. He also said he should have a schedule up by tmrw

Oceandvr:
Good to know - thanks! Have you been out lately? I haven't been out since early November and I'm sure the water is colder by now.

Missdirected:
Yes, this past weekend down in Ft. Lauderdale. Trip report of sorts here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=170639 Mind you my brand new camera that took great pics flooded :sad: So anyway, I was using a different one that was acting up, ah well.

NetDoc:
Way cool... I have yet to dive that neck of the woods. Look forward to it.

Oceandvr:
Nice photos! Bummer about the camera flooding. What kind of camera was it? I'm shopping around for a digital (my xmas present! Yea! :D ) -- can't seem to make up my mind though. lol

Missdirected:
PowerShot S70. I just bought another off of ebay. It is a really great camera. My girlfriend Muggsy has one and has taken some brilliant pics with it. U can check out her and her husbands' pics - he is on the board under HowardE.

Oceandvr:
Which housing did you get for it? I was thinking about buying the A640 or A710is. I'd love to get the digital Rebel, but I still want to dive too! lol

Miss: Hahhahahah, I dunno. one that came with it. I bought that camera off of ebay as well. Some fella in Hawaii is a professional photographer topside - guess he had an underwater assignment. Anyway, didn't get used after that. So I bought everything from him. I don't get into the equipment so much. I just like a good camera to dive with. All the other stuff just isn't for me, ya know?

BTW, you know we still have yet to dive together chickie :wink:

eandiver:
of all the people who I would expect to hijack a thread you were last on my list.

I'm shocked I tell you......shocked!

N@rco$i$:
Hey Ean, not to double hijack the thread, but are you comeing to the newyears party.

Jiminy Cricket:
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Same to you!

Welcome to the board. That is my saying..."Jiminy Cricket". :D

P.S. Do I know you?????

Did Venice yesterday. Walter phoned to say the seas were calm and viz was good. So off we (lil sis, Johnny, and I) went and had a fantastic hour long dive. :D Thanks for thinking of us Walter. Really made our day :)

Anyone diving this week or weekend? Anyone want to dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom