Great week in Manado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Just back from a week long trip to Manado.

Stayed at the Tasik Ria resort, diving with Tasik Divers

The diving was good and spent a week playing with the camera, including a Subsee +10, with mixed results lol.

Great walls at Bunaken and macro heaven over at Lembeh.

I would certainly recommend the place to others

Pictures Simon :D

Sorry Gordon, how remiss of me.

Here are a few from the trip. Still not finished going through the couple of thousand shots I took

Last edited:
What camera setup did you use? Lenses? Strobe? I have been considering reverting to a Canon G series outfit. My DSLR is huge and heavy so packing it for our upcoming trip to Lembeh will be a challenge.

Thanks in advance for any information/advice.

Laura

Sorry Gordon, how remiss of me.

Here are a few from the trip. Still not finished going through the couple of thousand shots I took

Laura, the rig I took with me was Nikon D90, Ikelite housing, twin DS51 (including arms), 105mm, 10-20mm, ports for both, Subsee + 5 and +10.

I split the gear across 2 bags which I carried on. Pretty weighty but got away with it. No way was any of it being put into the hold. Garuda Indonesia (the carrier from Jakarta to Manado), didn't give the bags a second glance.

Thanks assassin for the comment

Great shots Simon.

We need to get a group together for Car Cemetery some time soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom