Great Thermal Protection...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Point Below Base two-piece thermal undies from O'Three Drysuits are fantastic.

Thermal Undersuit | Diving Undersuits | Point Below Base | Layering | Baselayer

Just finished up a week of cave diving wearing them, and they kept me warmer than the one-piece Santi system I normally use in North Florida.

The "kit"consists of a farmer john with a pullover top. Lots of little details such as pockets that work and are in the right place and quality of finish, but the real kicker is warmth without bulk. Totally awesome. Also, very pleased with the cut and fit... actually they look great too... not so much with me wearing them... but they are really well made and stylish! LOL.

Intend to get a set of the colder water over-garments to battle the cold when Great Lakes diving, but if you are looking for great moderate protection or a great base layer, these are the best I have tried... and I have tried lots.

Right on time post. I getting ready for a Thunder Bay trip and need/want a different undergarment. I have a Weezel Extreme. The warmth is fine but I hate the buoyancy, I need plenty of lead when in my Meg.

How is the buoyancy of this rig compared to the Weezel?

Bulk? I can't get the weezel under my neoprene suit and that's the suit I would prefer to wear.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom