Great Dive Shop! - KOHALA DIVERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friscuba and others no doubt have more experience, but I’ve yet to see any one seasick or recalling any mentioning they were feeling queasy. I do notice on occasion patches tho.

Dive Shop:
Kohala Divers, LTD.
Kawaihae Shopping Center

Aloha, Do yourself a huge favor and don’t go to Kohala Divers! There are so many better dive operations on the Big Island. Kohala Divers is the worst dive shop on the Big Island, and I should know because I live here. None of the local divers I know will step a foot in Kohala Divers. Kohala Divers customer service is horrid, and Kohala Divers boat dives are notorious for being bad. Kohala Divers terrible service is a running joke among divers in our dive club, because we have all been disappointed by Kohala Divers. Your best bet for a great dive is Jack's Locker or Honu Divers.

When I first joined SB I slammed these rip off artistists bad and got scolded for it. I still to this day slam them every chance I get. There gear sucks, there service sucks and they charge three times the going rate for there services, such as thay are.
Everyother dive shop on the island is very good to great except this one. Avoid like the plague!:lotsalove:

Thanks for all the info from the folks in Kona. Now I don't feel like I missed much on my first trip. We plan on making many trips to your beautiful island in the future. I am going to try a few different operations this time with some shore dives mixed in.
Any and all info is appreciated....

When I first joined SB I slammed these rip off artistists bad and got scolded for it. I still to this day slam them every chance I get. There gear sucks, there service sucks and they charge three times the going rate for there services, such as thay are.
Everyother dive shop on the island is very good to great except this one. Avoid like the plague!:lotsalove:

Thats enough for me.... I'll stick with the operations i know.....
Thanks...

ALOHA!

It's Hawaii, the blue is great, their location is far north. Steve Cook and I took 7 divers to Kohala Divers in May 2007. I do not regret it one bit. We had some great dives. They were friendly; the service was solid, and the gals ran a great shop. If we stay north again, we'll definitely use them again. :D

Nicco Martinez, owner
RoyalScuba.com
Austin, Texas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom