Great Barrier Reef liveaboard recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pingham

New
Reaction score
Hello , I want to plan a GBR 7 day live-aboard dive trip including the Coral Sea next June/July 2008 and was looking for reviews on charter boats. I found very few recent reviews on-line. I have heard comments that some charter are not receptive to Americans. Thanks for any recommendations, tips, or sources I could find on booking the trip.

never been there so i cant help you with that. but welcome to the board. have fun and dive safe

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you around.

Look in the Liveaboard sub-forum. Plenty of info there.

smilies-15139.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here - click my Username for menu with PM option....
don
banana_guitar.gif

Undersea Explorer or Nimrod are really good. They are from Port Douglas, just north of Cairns. That's were the best diving is.

Our group went out on the Spirit of Freedom. They were great and I highly recommend them. The crew was terrific, the diving was awesome and the food was incredible. What more could you ask for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom