Graphics on the wetsuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Awww....Why did you have to change the graphics on the wetsuit? :( I love the all black wetsuit. I just bought the 3mm wetsuit and it now has all these fancy looking kneepad and the word akona written on the legs. I wish you kept the design it was last year when it just has the word akona on the chest and nothing else. :shakehead:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thanks for yours. I will forward it to the design team.

Sorry you don't like the new designs.

Does the quantum stretch have the same graphics as the 2007 style or it has the new graphic design like the one I was disappointed with? This is one I saw on Ebay here.

a208.jpg

onlinescuba.com has some of the 2007 wetsuit akona and it is my size. I just got the RMA and hopefully, they'll send me the right one. :)

Seriously, I bought the akona was because it was low profile and barely any graphic. I like to sneak up on other divers! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom