Grand Cayman Ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, that would be the 22 divers I counted jumping off their boat one morning. (our DM told us to watch)
In all fairness likely 2-3 of them were DM's since I believe Red Sail also lives by the 8divers/DM rule.

Fair point. They do, like everyone on the island, stick to the ratios. I tend to dive in the off season when there only 6 ish on the trips. Water is warmer too!

We just got back from diving GC with Off The Wall Divers. Tom, Kelly and Courtney were extremely customer oriented and we would dive with them again in a heartbeat. There were never more than 7 divers on the boat and groups no larger than 4 divers + 1 guide. Thank you to all who responded and for anyone who is considering a dive trip to GC, you should check this dive operation out. They just "Get It" and as a customer of theirs, you benefit.

JM

Back
Top Bottom