Grand Cayman Customs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, I am not looking forward to the early early 7am departure. At least the airport is next to the resort :)
I'm also debating the morning dive leaving 19 hours before the flight. We usually like to have a day off to dry the gear and extra time to off gas... so will probably take that day off anyway. It will be hard not to go out on those paid dives...
The latest any AM dive ended during my week visit was 11:47, with a tight range due to their schedule (11:20-11:47). I take a greater than 18 hour surface interval before flying when I can but have no problem with the 18 hour recommendation following repetitive dives.

The dives I did off Brac were not very stressful. Morning 1st dives had an avg max depth of about 100 ft but were out on a wall and back shallower, with an avg depth of about 60 ft. Morning 2nd dives had a max depth of about 55 ft and an avg depth of about 35 ft.

Have a great trip, tell us all about it

Back
Top Bottom