Trip Report Gozo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quick question about Malta if you can help. How long does it take to get to the sites in Gozo from a Malta operator? Do most of the Malta operators stick to dive sites around Malta? I have one day to dive - what would be the best two sites to visit? Any recos for opertors in Malta? Thanks

Regarding diving Gozo sites from Malta, it is very easy as there is ferries between the two islands. I am always based in Malta and go for day trip to dive in Gozo. If you are around Valeta, you have 30 minutes by car then 25 minutes of Ferry.

If you have just one day of diving, go for the Wreck Um El Faroud and do two dives there. This is the usual trip. I would highly recommend you Dive Systems in Sliema

Thanks for your report. Let me correct the two dive site name. The P51 doesn't exist, it is the P31 that is in Gozo. Kerwala doesn't exist as well. It is the Karwela :) which is close to the MV Cominoland in Gozo.

Regarding diving Gozo sites from Malta, it is very easy as there is ferries between the two islands. I am always based in Malta and go for day trip to dive in Gozo. If you are around Valeta, you have 30 minutes by car then 25 minutes of Ferry.

Thanks for correction :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom