Got my drysuit cert today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingCRNA

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know, it is not a very challenging cert, but I finished my drysuit diver cert today. The pool session was pretty good. The open water was just doing 2 dives today.

I had 60 degree water and 85 degrees on the surface with a 3 mm neoprene drysuit. No undergarment needed. I was perfect in the water and hot on land.

second dive was our clubs easter egg hunt. I came in last. Nothing to do with the drysuit, I just found the fewest golf balls.

There was a mix of wet and dry divers at Beaver lake today. The dry folks looked a lot more comfortable. I know I would not have done 2 dives in my 7 mm wetsuit, but would have done a third in my drysuit if I had any air left.

Congrats! I did my my drysuit cert a few weeks ago, water temperatures at the time were 39-44 degrees F. A couple folks joined us on the dive...in 7mm wetsuits :shocked: Yeah, sure is nice diving dry...

Back
Top Bottom