good value travel reg recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For a pretty penny, it's Apeks, you can swap out the white parts to the XL4 black parts. I priced it out a while ago and although don't remember the exact cost I do recall an abrupt increase in heart rate. It seems vanity comes at a price, well, I know it does, it's cost me over the years.
Swapping parts? I think you’d only have to switch out the first stage if you want the additional HP port, I guess in that situation I would just sell the black and get the white.

I have had problems with jaw fatigue; eventually I switched to molded mouthpieces and that fixed it. Nothing new to say, just another upvote for molded mouthpieces. Braided hoses help too. And while I love my Deep6 regs, they are pretty large. Apex offers much smaller seconds;I have never used one but I know the quality is excellent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom