Good open water instructor in Phoenix area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stephen Ash:
Does that include 2 days of class/pool PLUS 2 days of open water dives? And... where do you do those dives? The lake?

Yes, Yes and YES.

I just started today, having fun so far!

I was in the same class as scrapdizzy, and I really liked Mike and Denise. They were both great. They are out of the sport chalet off Gilbert and Germann. We have already done all our dives and are certified in 2 weekends. It was great!

I also recommend El Mar. We had my step-daughter do her pool work and classes with them and they were very good, nice shop (haven't physically been to the shop, but all my dealings with them on the phone were great). Sarah really liked the place as well.

Hey Everyone,

if you haven't already decided, stop by Ocean Planet Scuba. We have the largest training facility in the state, lowest dive professional to student ratios and everything is on-site. And yes, I am one of the owners so this is a shameless plug. :D

Check out www.oceanplanetscuba.com for more details. Oh and cost? $189.00 for all confined water, including books, dvd loan and fees. Nothing hidden.

Thanks,

Bill Jamison

IDS_Bill:
Hey Everyone,

if you haven't already decided, stop by Ocean Planet Scuba. We have the largest training facility in the state, lowest dive professional to student ratios and everything is on-site. And yes, I am one of the owners so this is a shameless plug. :D

Check out www.oceanplanetscuba.com for more details. Oh and cost? $189.00 for all confined water, including books, dvd loan and fees. Nothing hidden.

Thanks,

Bill Jamison

Heard good stuff about your shop actually. Was planning to stop by this weekend and check you guys out. We finally checked out El Mar yesterday.

Hey do you guys carry Zeagle?

I did mine with Elmar back in February... very classy operation. We went with them because they had the most options for classes.... you could take the classes almost any day of the week. Another good thing about them is they're a 5 star shop, which means, among other things, they have an in-store travel agent that specializes in booking dive vactions. I havn't booked anything through her yet, but have called at least a half dozen times for hotel/lds recommendations for various places and have found her recommendations to be great.

scrapdizzy:
Hey do you guys carry Zeagle?
I believe the only Zeagle dealer in the valley is Scuba Sciences, you'd save quite a bit going through scubatoys.com. I got my Ranger BC and Envoy Deluxe regs through them, saved well over $500 vs Scuba Sciences [who does not price match].

Garrett

Back
Top Bottom