Good NEW Cave Diving Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those Texas cave divers out there and those just interested in learning I can recommend the new '08 book:

Cave Diving
Articles & Opinions
A Comprehensive Guide to Cave Diving and Exploration

Edited by- Jill Heinerth and Bill Oigarden

For info. on availability of the 320 page book contact Heinerth Productions Inc..
Jill Heinerth Biography

Jill was very sweet and kind and sent me a copy of the book as a gift 2 months ago, wow what great reading and photo's!

:)

I agree, it's been a really good read so far.

I brought it a few weeks ago at Beneath the Sea Expo and was gonna crack it open this weekend.

I'm just finishing up a series of books about dry caving ( we do that when we can)
I need a new bed time book to read now. A good book to fall asleep to gives me cool dreams. :D

Alan, did you get one of those personally autographed copies from Jill? I have the book, but havent done anything but scan it so far.

Willie

For those Texas cave divers out there and those just interested in learning I can recommend the new '08 book:

Cave Diving
Articles & Opinions
A Comprehensive Guide to Cave Diving and Exploration

Edited by- Jill Heinerth and Bill Oigarden

For info. on availability of the 320 page book contact Heinerth Productions Inc..
Jill Heinerth Biography

Jill was very sweet and kind and sent me a copy of the book as a gift 2 months ago, wow what great reading and photo's!

:)

Alan, did you get one of those personally autographed copies from Jill? I have the book, but havent done anything but scan it so far.

Willie

Of sort's, she mailed me one on her own as a get-well card with persl. message in the front cover, she had heard about my Jan./09 car accident and was concerned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom