For Sale Scuba Books - Rec, Tech, Cave, and antiquarian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Harry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Prices not negotiable
You pay actual shipping
Media mail is about $7 shipping for one book
I accept PayPal only
Send me a private message with your request

Burgess, Robert. The Cave Divers. New York: Dodd, Mead, & Company, 197. First edition. Hardcover with dust jacket. Very fine, $40

Exley, Sheck. Basic Cave Diving, A Blueprint for Survival. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, 5th edition, 1986. Paperback. Mint. $20

Hanwell, Jim, Duncan Price, Richard Witcombe. Wookey Hole, 75 Years of Cave Diving & Exploration. Somerset, UK: Cave Diving Group, 2010. Mint, with dust jacket. Signed by all of the authors. $50

Humann, Paul and Ned DeLoach. Reef Creature Identification: Florida Caribbean Bahamas. Jacksonville, Florida: New World Publications. Enlarged third edition. $10

Joiner, James T., editor. NOAA Diving Manual: Diving for Science and Technology. Flagstaff, Arizona: Best Publishing Company, 2001. Fourth edition. Hardcover. Mint. $50

Lewis, Ian, and Peter Stace. Cave Diving in Australia. Adelaide, Australia: revised edition 1982. Paperback. Fine. $40

Lindblom, Steve. Divelight Companion: How to maintain, Repair and Build Canister Divelights. Warner, Ohio: Airspeed Press, 2003. Third edition. Ring-bound paperback. Mint. $30

Mount, Tom. Safe Cave Diving. NP: The National Association for Cave Diving, 1973. Paperback. Some minor water stains to cover and first 6 pages. Collector’s item. $40

Palmer, Rob. Deep Into Blue Holes. Nassau, Bahamas: Media Publishing, 1997. Second edition. Paperback. Fine. $10

Pelizzzari, Umberto, and Stefano Tovagleri. Manual of Free Diving. Reddick, Florida: Indelson-Gnocchi, 2004. Paperback. Mint. $20

Prosser, Joe, and H.V. Grey. The NSS Cave Diving Manual. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, first edition, third printing, 1992. paperback. Very fine. $10

Saltsman, Dalton, editor. The Art of Safe Cave Diving. Gainesville, Florida: National Association of Cave Diving, 1995. Paperback. Mint. $20

Weinke, B.R. Basic Diving Physics and Applications. Flagstaff: Best Publishing Company, 1994. First edition. Ring-bound paperback. $20

Weinke, Bruce. Basic Decompression Theory and Application. Flagstaff: Best Publishing, 2003. First printing of second edition. Hardcover. Fine. $10

Zumrick, John, J. Joseph Prosser, and H.V. Grey. NSS Cavern Diving Manual. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, 1988. Paperback. Mint. $10

I will take this
Humann, Paul and Ned DeLoach. Reef Fish Identification: Florida Caribbean Bahamas. Jacksonville, Florida: New World Publications. Enlarged third edition. $10

that is if you still have it

You pay actual shipping
I accept PayPal

NACD Journal. All mint condition.
The first 10 years (1975-1984) on CD. $40
Individual issues, $5 each.
2005, 4th Quarter
2007, 1st Quarter
2007, 3rd Quarter
2007, 4th Quarter
2008, 1st Quarter
2008, 2nd Quarter
2008, 3rd Quarter
2008, 4th Quarter
2009, 1st Quarter
2009, 2nd Quarter
2009, 3rd Quarter
2009, 4th Quarter
2010, 1st Quarter
2010, 2nd Quarter
2010, 3rd Quarter
2010, 4th Quarter
2011, 1st Quarter
2011, 2nd Quarter
2011, 3rd Quarter
2011, 4th Quarter

Underwater Speleology. Journal of the NSS Cave Diving Section
Volumes 1 through 15 on CD. $40

Burgess, Robert. The Cave Divers. New York: Dodd, Mead, & Company, 197. First edition. Hardcover with dust jacket. Very fine, $40

Exley, Sheck. Basic Cave Diving, A Blueprint for Survival. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, 5th edition, 1986. Paperback. Mint. $20

Exley, Sheck. The NSS Cave Diving Manual. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS,1982. Paperback. Good. $20

Hanwell, Jim, Duncan Price, Richard Witcombe. Wookey Hole, 75 Years of Cave Diving & Exploration. Somerset, UK: Cave Diving Group, 2010. Mint, with dust jacket. Signed by all of the authors. $50

Harlow, Vance. SCUBA Regulator Maintenance and Repair. Warner, Ohio: Airspeed Press, 2002. Updated version. Ring-bound paperback. Mint. $40

Heinerth, Jill, and Bill Oigarden. Cave Diving, Articles & Opinions. A Comprehensive Guide to Cave Diving and Exploration. High Springs, Florida: Heinerth Productions, 2008. First edition. Paperback. Mint. Signed by Jill Heinerth. $30

Humann, Paul and Ned DeLoach. Reef Creature Identification: Florida Caribbean Bahamas. Jacksonville, Florida: New World Publications. Enlarged third edition. $10

Humann, Paul and Ned DeLoach. Reef Fish Identification: Florida Caribbean Bahamas. Jacksonville, Florida: New World Publications. Enlarged third edition. $10

Joiner, James T., editor. NOAA Diving Manual: Diving for Science and Technology. Flagstaff, Arizona: Best Publishing Company, 2001. Fourth edition. Hardcover. Mint. $50

Lewis, Ian, and Peter Stace. Cave Diving in Australia. Adelaide, Australia: revised edition 1982. Paperback. Fine. $40

Lindblom, Steve. Divelight Companion: How to maintain, Repair and Build Canister Divelights. Warner, Ohio: Airspeed Press, 2003. Third edition. Ring-bound paperback. Mint. $30

Mount, Tom, and Joseph Dituri. The Tao of Survival Underwater. Exploration and Mixed Gas Diving Encyclopedia. Miami Shores, Florida: International Association of Nitrox Divers, 2008. Paperback. Very fine. $70

Mount, Tom. Safe Cave Diving. NP: The National Association for Cave Diving, 1973. Paperback. Some minor water stains to cover and first 6 pages. Collector’s item. $40

Palmer, Rob. Deep Into Blue Holes. Nassau, Bahamas: Media Publishing, 1997. Second edition. Paperback. Fine. $10

Pelizzzari, Umberto, and Stefano Tovagleri. Manual of Free Diving. Reddick, Florida: Indelson-Gnocchi, 2004. Paperback. Mint. $20

Prosser, Joe, and H.V. Grey. The NSS Cave Diving Manual. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, first edition, first printing, 1992. paperback. Very fine.

Prosser, Joe, and H.V. Grey. The NSS Cave Diving Manual. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, first edition, third printing, 1992. paperback. Very fine.

Raftis, Nicos. The Technical Guide to Gas Blending. Flagstaff, Arizona: Best Publishing, 2000. Paperback. $5

Saltsman, Dalton, editor. The Art of Safe Cave Diving. Gainesville, Florida: National Association of Cave Diving, 1995. Paperback. Mint. $20

Weinke, B.R. Basic Diving Physics and Applications. Flagstaff: Best Publishing Company, 1994. First edition. Ring-bound paperback. $20

Weinke, Bruce. Basic Decompression Theory and Application. Flagstaff: Best Publishing, 2003. First printing of second edition. Hardcover. Fine.

Zumrick, John, J. Joseph Prosser, and H.V. Grey. NSS Cavern Diving Manual. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, 1988. Paperback. Mint. $10
Interested in the Regulator Maintenance & Repair by Vance Harlow

I'll take Exley, Sheck. The NSS Cave Diving Manual. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS,1982. Paperback. Good. $20

Thanks!

I will take this

that is if you still have it
Send me a private message

I'll take Exley, Sheck. Basic Cave Diving, A Blueprint for Survival. Florida: Cave Diving Section of the NSS, 5th edition, 1986. Paperback. Mint. $20

Thanks!

Send me a private message

I'm interested in buying Divelight companion. Since I'm a new user I can not PM yet. Could you send me a private message.

Books are still available

Back
Top Bottom