Good LDS for OW Certification ~ Keller??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL! That's pretty funny!

I used to work in an office with one particular old man, and one guy who was about 10 years younger than me.

The old man used to always refer to the youngster as "Hey *******ing Kid!" (fill in with letter f. rhymes with luck) It was really funny at first. After a while, the kid got really annoyed and eventually quit.

Thanks.....Joe Diver comes from my old boss back in the 80's:

Hey Joe Diver, haul these 20 tanks up to the van.

Hey Joe Diver, go drown so the Rescue students can save you.

Good answer Joe Diver, does anyone know the correct one?

Top off the tanks Joe Diver.

She dropped a fin, go find it Joe Diver.

Joe Diver, get out and get me a cigarette.

You get the idea.......:wink:

I thought they called that "Dive Slave" :rofl3:

Regards,

Shawn O.

Good leads....I've put it all together and emailed it to him. I appreciate the feedback.

I thought they called that "Dive Slave" :rofl3:

Regards,

Shawn O.

Yeah, it was....and I was determined to not let that happen to me again. Luckily there's nobody on staff who believes in that old way of doing things.

Ahh well...it's like I keep telling my best friend when he calls bitchin about his overbearing and controlling wife (she's actually very nice)..."You're only controlled when you let her control you."......besides, he needs to be controlled.....:D

I just got certified through Atlantis Scuba in Southlake, TX. I live in Keller and it was very convenient. The pool work is done at the local Highschool Aquatic Center and the Open Water Dives are done at Clear Springs Scuba Park in Terrell, TX.

I really enjoyed the class and the instructors were great.

Atlantis Scuba LLC - let's go diving!!! - Kevin is the owner.

Back
Top Bottom