Good dive operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I understand both sides, and think both sides are right.

The same questions asked almost each day are annoying. As simple as this.

But instead of only telling the OP to use search button, somebody could simply copy links to threads where answers were given.

And that's about it. For me end of the story.
No one is perfect (of course except me :D :D :D )

bkpix

I've compiled several recent threads about Cozumel dive ops HERE.

And DandyDon, I stole your great "how to search the Cozumel forum" post, hope you don't mind.

bkpix

I've compiled several recent threads about Cozumel dive ops HERE.

And DandyDon, I stole your great "how to search the Cozumel forum" post, hope you don't mind.
Very flattered. :cool:

I just got back from my 5th trip to Coz in the last 4 years. THe first 4 trips were all with different operators, but this last time I went out with Blue Magic Scuba and absolutely had the best trip of my life. They picked me up at my hotel, coordinated ferry transportation, and had the best dive masters I've ever been out with. (Gabriel!) My wife and I did some of the most challenging dives of our lives, and they made them comfortable, safe, and easy. The boats are all freshly refinished, good fruit and drinks between dives....It was flawless. We did 17 tanks in 4 days (nitrox) and it all when off without a hitch. I highly reccomend them!!! (Joyce Mustin is the owner, and she is from California so no language barrier!)

I was thinking the same thing!
Dive Dive Dive Eat Eat Eat

Sallye, can you do 4 steel tanks per day and still have the energy to eat? We did 3 on a few of our days last trip and I have to admit...it was almost...enough. :)

Yeah... four steels, six aluminums... None of them short dives.
Know Mike of Mike and Rita? He'll attest to my mania.
Ah, Memo probably would, too.

Can't dive in Atlanta. Have to get while the getting's good.
And yes, I'm not up for a night of dancing after those sets!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom