Good dive boat in Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shmuggy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just spent 7 days straight diving with Starfish Enterprise and highly recommend them. Maggie, Adam and Will make a great team and we are planning to go out with them whenever we are back in Florida.

Their boat holds 12 divers and they do a good job of keeping the groups separated.
I have issues with getting up the ladder and they were great about it. A diver wanted to go to the Castor and I expressed some concern about the currents due to a previous experience and was assured that if the current was strong- we would go elsewhere. The current was low and the dive was wonderful.
They are fun and professional.
They run on time.
They never cancelled on us because they didn't have enough divers.

Any questions, ask me.

And I can humbly offer a third. Good operation with fine people running it. I'll next be with them on the 15th

Dove the Castor with Starfish a week ago. The current was ripping. Maggie and Adam are very professional and everything was under control. Friendly vibe, great diving, and good tunes! What more could you ask for?

What more could you ask for?

Rum punch! Why don't any of the operators carry rum punch for the trip back after diving???

Just spent 7 days straight diving with Starfish Enterprise and highly recommend them. Maggie, Adam and Will make a great team and we are planning to go out with them whenever we are back in Florida.

Their boat holds 12 divers and they do a good job of keeping the groups separated.
I have issues with getting up the ladder and they were great about it. A diver wanted to go to the Castor and I expressed some concern about the currents due to a previous experience and was assured that if the current was strong- we would go elsewhere. The current was low and the dive was wonderful.
They are fun and professional.
They run on time.
They never cancelled on us because they didn't have enough divers.

Any questions, ask me.
capt. Tony Colter of dive boat diversity.... he is awesome

Going there fir castor wreck n reef n night dive sept 8th if anyone is interested........been duving with them for over a year now.....BEST DIVE BOAT IVE EVER BEEN ON N FUNNEST PEOPLE TI VE AROUND.......ALSO THEUR KNOWKEDGE IS OUTSTANDING

Diving with Starfish for many years, always a blast and very professional. Once Maggie & Adam know you they will even allow you a personal drop for hunting away from the group if you like. Boat is just the right size if you like to organize a group.
As for rum punch... BYOB, or champagne like we do! and puppy snaps for Kai!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom