Good Beginner Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This weekend won't work for me, but if you want to jump off a boat next weekend (26th/27th) let me know. We can book on the Plunger and try to get a few others to join us as well. I can let the Capt (Rod) know when I reserve that there is a noob on the boat and I'm sure he will choose an appropriate site. None of his sites are all that advanced, but he did take us to about 80 foot of water once and I don't think that's where you need to be yet...:D If you aren't feeling up to a boat quite yet, we can get a group together to do Spanish Rocks, a simple and shallow shore dive in Bradenton. I'm sure I can get Mr. and Mrs. Reef to go and maybe some others as well!

Dang it, I would absolutely go except that I'm going to be in Tally for the FSU/USF game that weekend (though part of me would rather go diving to be honest)

None of his sites are all that advanced, but he did take us to about 80 foot of water once and I don't think that's where you need to be yet...

I would agree :D

I appreciate the invite though. Maybe we can work something out in the weeks following?

Let's go this weekend. How about over to Blue Heron Bridge?

I want some viz.

Skim just every weekend there is a group diving out of the forum. Just keep your eyes open.

:)

This weekend won't work for me, but if you want to jump off a boat next weekend (26th/27th) let me know. We can book on the Plunger and try to get a few others to join us as well. I can let the Capt (Rod) know when I reserve that there is a noob on the boat and I'm sure he will choose an appropriate site. None of his sites are all that advanced, but he did take us to about 80 foot of water once and I don't think that's where you need to be yet...:D If you aren't feeling up to a boat quite yet, we can get a group together to do Spanish Rocks, a simple and shallow shore dive in Bradenton. I'm sure I can get Mr. and Mrs. Reef to go and maybe some others as well!

Dave,
I'm not too keen on shore dives, but if you go out on the Plunger next Saturday, I think I want to go along, if you'll agree to help me watch my camera. :D :palmtree: Bob

Dave,
I'm not too keen on shore dives, but if you go out on the Plunger next Saturday, I think I want to go along, if you'll agree to help me watch my camera. :D :palmtree: Bob

Who will be watching my camera?

Who will be watching my camera?

MissD of course! :wink: :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom