Golfball diving job

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, it's not a job opening and he's not offering employment, he's offering to let you collect balls.

Terry

hermosadive:
He was post a job opening, not posting for your opinions.

i am going to california to work for other golfball company... :07: i have access to more golf courses than you think so i can giv eyou jobs if you are very interested... you need to remove some ugly smirk comments..

If I'm not mistaken, golf ball diving was featured on the Discovery Channel's "Dirty Jobs"

Some ponds/traps are literally paved with balls, some a couple feet thick in places
Can I get those golf courses please? :wink:
Just FYI, use a hookah with a Honda engine if you can, we'd go all day on a quart or 2 of gas.
Briggs suck gas like Wisconsinites suck beer. :D

Whats up from califorina. Im'e pulling 10 to 15 thousand balls a week @ 9 cents a ball. I am thinking about diving other areas. Can you match the 9 cents Im'e getting now. kidball

kidball:
Whats up from califorina. Im'e pulling 10 to 15 thousand balls a week @ 9 cents a ball. I am thinking about diving other areas. Can you match the 9 cents Im'e getting now. kidball

Umm... did you happen to notice that this thread is over a year old?

I hope you're not looking for an answer any time soon. :wink:

Perhaps the year of being dunked in pesticide and fertilizer-rich water dulled his response time.

Hmmm, 10k balls at 9 cents. That's a whopping $900 a week, minus expenses. Great career choice! :)

Need your email address? I also need to know your history of diving, who do you work for (reference) before giving you more information to contact others? I have many connections taht can hook you up with in california, nevada, and az.

Golf ball diving can make you a quick buck, im a Certified commercial diver and when our company slows down a bit we go out to the ponds to do some diving for balls using surface supplied air, using kerby morgan band masks. a portable air compressor OR K bottles. We get 25 - 50 cents a ball and i can usualy haul in a couple thousand balls in a hour. the water is kinda nasty and the leeches suck (make sure to tape up all seals) use ear drops after every dive to keep away ear infections oh and watch out for them cat fish nipplin on your feet :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom