Going to Cabo in May...any dive outfit recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back from Cabo!

I can fully recommend Baja Dive! They were a great experience. I had my gear with me, but not a full wet suit or weights. They lent me those free of charge. That was very nice. Memo was our Dive 'leader'. He was by far one of the best divers I have dived with. Highly entertaining, has everything down to a system, and he knew the waters like it was his own house. Between dives he will keep you laughing. He also took care of everything! One of the easiest dives I have done. The boat was 40 feet long and covered.

The most memorable moment was on our second dive at Neptune's finger. We came upon a dark crevace on a rock face. Memo swims over and gets half his body in it, you see him moving around and next thing you know he pulls out a puffer fish the size of a beach ball! The puffer fish was so huge that its 'spikes' had grown onto its body. I could not stop laughing in my regulator as we all got a good look at it. Both dives were amazing and mostly for the fact that Memo did everything he could to show us and entertain us underwater. There was another diver on our dive that was from Japan. She had a underwater camera. I gave her my email address so I REALLY hope she emails me some of her pictures. I will post them here if I get them.

Another good point about Baja Dive! is it is easy to find. I was staying in San Jose Del Cabo, so I drove into Cabo and parked at the dirt parking lot beside Hotel Tesoro Los Cabos. From where I parked I could see Baja Dive! from the drivers seat. I was expecting to have to search for it.

Go to Cabo, Dive at Baja Dive!, Hope you get Memo to dive with (and entertain you!)

DSCF2488.jpg

At all times Memo will be smiling.
SN850361.jpg

*I should mention that diving in Cabo is the best in July/August. From what I read while I was down there, Cabo Pulmo is a cannot-miss-experience. Only Hard Coral Reef in along western beaches of North American and South America!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom