Going to be selling a reg set.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splitlip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was wondering if I can get a little help as to what it is worth.

"I have a Mares MR12/Axis. Bullet proof... I use on my pony. I can restore to it's original configuration.

I can also add spg and boot with Veo 100 air computer. I'm original owner and it has been serviced every year. I can also add a USD Calypso octo as well.

Although I've had it about 10 years I't is seldom used. Only when I solo off a boat. The octo is about 4 years old and the computer less than 2. The computer I believe was used only a few times and even then in a swimming pool. I bought it for my daughter and almost immediately thereafter I purchased a Galileo for my self and put my other Uwatec on her rig.

The reg has not been serviced this year because I had planned on listing for sale as soon I find my service book."

Here's a rough estimate.
Reg.....$75
Comp and SPG....$100
Octo....$40

.......on a good day

Here's a rough estimate.
Reg.....$75
Comp and SPG....$100
Octo....$40

.......on a good day
Tim, as a friend I must warn you; Fishpie is off his rocker.
That reg is worth $5.00, TOPS! Since I like ya, I'll give ya $10.00. :D
Just teasing, it's Saturday, cold and lousy here, and I'm bored!:shakehead:

P.S. By the way, Nice avatar! Got my Christmas avatar going also.:wink:

$15…..Seriously though, one of my hobbies is buying, refurbishing, and selling older regulators. If you don’t need the money right now it would be best to wait until Spring or early Summer to sell them as you’ll get a better price.

Thanks Guys. I think

I think Fishpie actually nailed it.

On sale, you can currently find the Veo 100 / Spg combo for $199.95 brand new at Leisurepro. So in nearly-new condition, $90-100 would be fair.

Again on Leisurepro, the MR-12 / Ranger is going for $174.95. So a good-condition MR-12 / Axis would be $80 - 90 or so.

But the advice couv gave to wait until spring is good.... I don't think you'll get those prices on ebay right now...

If I wasn't "swimming" in Mares regs right now I'd be interested, but I already have four MR-12's :D

Good luck with the sale.

Back
Top Bottom