Go Pro Hero 11 ? Any early Reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For some reason I could not get your video to play.
Looks like it's sourced from a Google Drive. Maybe you need to be signed into Google in the browser session, like if you logged into Gmail in another tab or something.

I told you I suck at this.

For some reason I could not get your video to play.

Worked for me. Pressed play in the middle of the screen when that did not start the video pressed play at bottom left then it ran

Color correction is a little weak, but overall it's a great video.
Thank you.

For absolute ease of use for color correction of video as well as stills whether from my TG-6 or GP I use Dive+. I am sure photographers with talent and patience will scoff but the difference is amazing and couldn't be easier. It's a free app, only works on mobile devices.
I've seen really good results from Dive+ on someone else's phone, but if you install it or any other software from a Chinese company you may be giving the CCP full access to all info on your phone.

I've seen really good results from Dive+ on someone else's phone, but if you install it or any other software from a Chinese company you may be giving the CCP full access to all info on your phone.
is there ANY app on the mobile phone that works well for these kind of color correction in dive videos. I'm also a bit iffy in using Dive+. im happy to pay.. as long as it is a trusted app.

Back
Top Bottom