Go Lance!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky:
He works hard, he's on the bike or training all the time. He rides every stage ahead of time.

And unfortunatly, because I'd like to see the real race, his arch enemy does not!

Pretty cool web page scuba_mike.

The win is nearly in the bank already. Awesome job done today and George gets a win.

Have you noticed that Lance's lead has increased again while a team mate took the break away and stage win? I'm very happy Hincappe was able to win in a stage that has had some historical black bands for this team... I believe it has helped solidify the strength of them and we'll see a renewed energy from them for the rest of the tour.

For those not really following, but curious:
http://www.letour.fr/2005/TDF/LIVE/us/2100/index.html:
16:27 - Armstrong’s Victory Confirmed...
The wet conditions have prompted the organizers and the race jury to stop the clock in the race for overall honours when the peloton passed the site of the finish for the first time.
There are still eight laps of the Parisian circuit to be raced, but this is to determine the stage winner.
The peloton has just passed the site of the finish in a time of 2h39’26". This means that Armstrong has actually already won his seventh Tour. He must, however, still ride another 50km before the celebrations can officially begin.

Congratulations to Lance...you will be missed next year...but thanks for the inspiration and all the great memories. You are a true hero!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom