Go Canadian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My mistake on the Doin part. Thanks for the correction.
Wait until you talk to a Newfoundlander. Great bunch of folks. The first time I was asked "How ya getting along now, cocky!" I didn't know what to think. LOL
JK

Marek K:
You do understand, don't you, the "y'all" works as the plural of "you"? There are actually times when it works quite well. :wink:
And it's better than yoose guys.

The latest Canadian news item that I heard just might get a bunch of Americans imigrating to Canada. LOL

Aside from that...

I don't like or dislike any one based on what country they live in. If some one would treat me poorly because I'm an American they can bring it on or shove it as far as I'm concerned.

Back in October, I spent two weeks travelling through Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and yes France :11: (actually I was there primarily to see Normandy, since the 60th anniversary of D-Day was only 4 months earlier).

Even though it was clear that I was an American (especially when I tried to speak French or German) I had no problems whatsoever. In fact most Europeans were quite nice to me...even some of the French :eyebrow:

While I managed to accomplish that without pretending to be Canadian, knowing the US wasn't real popular over there right now I kept a low profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom