Go be. Charging problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gizmo1972

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have 4 go be flood lights and they have just stopped tailing a charge I have tried all the chargers the only thing they have in common is they all run flat and have stood for a month so I presume they have gone into a sleep mode may be any ideas how to wake them up ??
many thanks

Hi Gizmo1972,
A couple of questions so we can help better diagnose the issue...what power source are you plugging the USB cord into to charge? Are you in the U.S. or overseas (trying to determine power source outlet) ? When you plug GoBe in to charge, whether it is in lockout mode or not the LED on the handle of the GoBe should blink...first it will blink red, then amber, then blink green as it powers up. Then when done charging, and fully topped off, it will remain green and stop blinking. Is the LED in all 4 of the GoBe handles coming on at all when you plug into charger?
If you are in a place to call here is our number otherwise we will look for your reply and get back to you right away. 831-645-1525 x1540.
Thank You!

hi guys
ok im overseas and using a power outlet (known to be good ) us plug 110v it was all ok until i let them run down and have not used them for a while 8 weeks or so
when i plug them in there is no led on or flashing
many thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom