GLWC Spring M&G April 15-17, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, since Mitten isn't coming, we won't have "the tub" to get things like plates, cups, knives, forks, and spoons, napkins, so maybe it should be BYO on that kind of stuff. What do ya think?

I've got a bunch of that stuff from when the EX had parties here. I'll bring a bunch along for the group. I'll also be throwing in the generator for power if we need it. It's not a quiet as Ted's but not as bad as T.Bix's! Ha ha ha!

I think this is the updated list. If I left anyone off please add to the list.

Denny: Keilbasa (just me)
Tim Bixler: Ribs Chicago style (3) Including litle bro below, couple pounds of bacon
D.Bix: a side dish of some sort
Ryan Mays: "Newbie" Steak Kabobs & Jenny's Oreo Balls
JChoby: will bring something hot... Prob baked ziti
Jen: (1) Hot chocolate, muffins, and something else....
BoneCrusher (Just Me!): I'll bring a bunch (paper products) along for the group, generator
JWalko: sausage & Peppers
Pvstash: Krunchers and Almonds
Cam: ???
Wolver: ???
Pelagic_by_nature: ???
Leko916 ???
Jwalko: in addition to Sausage and Peppers for Friday, I'll bring two-dozen eggs and rolls for Saturday breakfast.will bring typical condiments and spices, but won't have any silverware. I can add some paper plates and paper towels. I'll have a Coleman stove and will bring a pan/skillet and lifter for the eggs.

Denny: Keilbasa (just me)
Tim Bixler: Ribs Chicago style (3) Including litle bro below, couple pounds of bacon
D.Bix: a side dish of some sort
Ryan Mays: "Newbie" Steak Kabobs & Jenny's Oreo Balls
JChoby: will bring something hot... Prob baked ziti
Jen: (1) Hot chocolate, muffins, and something else....
BoneCrusher (Just Me!): I'll bring a bunch (paper products) along for the group, generator
JWalko: sausage & Peppers
Pvstash: Krunchers and Almonds
Cam: ???
Wolver: ???
Pelagic_by_nature: ???
Leko916: (just me, for now)Buffalo Chicken Dip, Tea Kettle, Stove, Hot cocoa
Jwalko: in addition to Sausage and Peppers for Friday, I'll bring two-dozen eggs and rolls for Saturday breakfast.will bring typical condiments and spices, but won't have any silverware. I can add some paper plates and paper towels. I'll have a Coleman stove and will bring a pan/skillet and lifter for the eggs.

Anyone up for the Red Pig Inn on Friday night???

I'm in for the Red Pig!!

:(

I hate being the one to mention this, but it looks like the weather for this weekend is going to absolutely fall apart: 70% chance of rain for both days starting Fri. late afternoon; temps will reach only into the 40's with night temps in the mid to low 30's. I think we're getting payback for last weekend. I'm hoping this will change somehow. We will endure!!!

Doesn't the forecast look like that every time we plan an event? Im hoping, like in the past, the forecast is wrong and we have a great weekend. Through rain, snow, sleet, we will still have a great time! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom