GLWC Spring M&G April 15-17, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I said all along that I was not attending. So maybe I should have just stayed in the back ground all along. It is official, I will not be attending. So I will not say anything further in this thread. You people work it out amongst yourself.

to change the venue to Whitestar, I know the various reasons (and they're good ones), I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit as it was gettin' a little tense around here...

to change the venue to Whitestar, I know the various reasons (and they're good ones), I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit as it was gettin' a little tense around here...

I knew exactly what you were doing!:D:D

I will be there, not sure just what I will bring but adult beverage will be traveling with me!
I will be there in the pm on Friday so count me in.

CamG

Denny: Keilbasa (just me)
Tim Bixler: Ribs Chicago style (3) Including litle bro below
D.Bix: a side dish of some sort
Ryan Mays: "Newbie" Steak Kabobs & Jenny's Oreo Balls
JChoby: will bring something hot... Prob baked ziti
Jen: (1) Hot chocolate and something else.... maybe Midol for a few that may need it :wink:
BoneCrusher (Just Me!): Will bring something... Just not sure what yet.
JWalko: sausage & Peppers
Pvstash: Krunchers and Almonds
Cam:

Is this info up to date for everyone attending on April 15th??

Looks like I am about 90% sure I will be there. I will bring something, just not sure what. Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Well fine then. I aint coming either for I voted for the end of February so that we can have the party with ice on the quarry.

And I aint from Michigan either. lol

I'm planning on being there Friday through Saturday. Hopefully I'll know if I'm bringing any other people after this weekend. When I know who's coming with (or not) I'll let you know what food I'm bringing.

Oh....I used to be from Michigan.

Is this info up to date for everyone attending on April 15th??

Love the Midol reference!

I'm planning on Friday afternoon, Saturday late afternoon/evening, and Sunday noonish-end. See ya then!

Will be there Saturday. Will bring something... not sure yet what.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom