GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings Denny you know the answer to the "does it ever end?" Of coarse it does when you just surrender and put the cash down! I am just saying........well at least that is how it goes for me.
I happend to have aset of HP 100's if you would like to dive them some time let me know. I can get you in and comfy then do a little dive to test them out.
Personally I could not think of another set of doubles to recommend for you.
I have loved diving mine up at Lake Huron, they are great on the boat or the trip in and out of the truck.

Hey Cam, I just might take you up on trying out the doubles. Do you have a BP/w that will fit me?

sorry to hear that mrsmitty; we're really going to miss.....those cheesecakes.....just kidding:d we will miss you more. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. However, concerning the cheesecakes---if any one can pick them up and bring them, that would be great. I will have a moment of silence in memory of the absent mrsmitty as we devour them. I love your idea of m & g in hawaii in 2011.

hey denny i'm not going to be there either with tex-mex dip or sir smores. Where is my fircken moment of silence?????

Hey John, just shut-up for 30 seconds..

There, see how nice it is?
:D

Hey Randy, you and the BoneCrusher can both bite me.:angrymob:

Shouldn't the President be shown a little more respect then that??????

Hey John, just shut-up for 30 seconds..

There, see how nice it is?
:D
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hello everyone,

As this is my first year diving I am looking forward to attending this event, rumors of alot of outage work during the time this is scheduled may cause me to miss it though. I will now more as time gets closer. Also since I am coming from northwest indiana any suggestions on where to stay? Can you camp anywhere close to there?

Hello everyone,

As this is my first year diving I am looking forward to attending this event, rumors of alot of outage work during the time this is scheduled may cause me to miss it though. I will now more as time gets closer. Also since I am coming from northwest indiana any suggestions on where to stay? Can you camp anywhere close to there?

Welcome to MnG! At the quarry there is camping on site! Thats half the fun of MnG, the bon-fires and antics that insue. also the quarry has a cabin and bunkhouse available for rent. I am not sure if anyone from the group has rented them yet or not. you can also call the quarry office for info. Otherwise if you prefer something more cushy there are also hotels in town which is a short drive away.

Gilboa Quarry Scuba Diving - Accommodations

I look forward to meeting you!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

Awesome I am glad to hear that camping is on site. According to current state of things our outages will end early next week so I will remain hopeful at my ability to attend. :) I look forward to meeting everyone, I have heard nothing but great things about this event from my LDS and the friends I have made here at SB.

Back
Top Bottom